Okay, so if you love chocolate as much as I do, and if you are as lazy as I am, I guarantee
that these cookies were created for you. They take about twenty minutes to make, and taste
good too, not like those five minute instant noodles, (Um, ew). Are you pumped?
Good, because this recipe is something that could make Eeyore smile, and he doesn't just
smile for anyone.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butter (½ cup)
- Brown Sugar (1 cup)
- Eggs (1)
- Flour (1 cup)
- Baking Soda (½ teaspoon)
- Chocolate Chips (1 cup)
- Plastic bowl
- Wooden Mixing Spoon
- Cookie Sheet
- Ice Cream Scooper
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Melt butter in a saucepan at medium heat. Add to bowl.
- Mix in brown sugar. Stir Well.
- Add Egg. Stir.
- Combine Flour and Baking Soda.
- Add to Bowl and stir well.
- Add Chocolate Chips and stir.
- Take ice cream scooper and scoop up the cookie dough, placing it on the sheet. Leave an inch space between each one.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.